BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pittsburgh

I feel bad because I update my blog about twice a year, damn FaceBook. Anyways Im now 15, and Im transfering out of that private school and I am now going to WHS. I am soo very excited for this:). Anyways the reason I named this post "Pittsburgh" is because I'm in Pennsylvania for my sister's graduation, shes getting her masters, Im never going to hear the end of this from my mother. Oh well. Im still going out with that boy:)and summer has been flying by and im eagerly awaiting to attend my new school. It took A LOT of argueing, work, stamina, sweat and even blood to get my mom to consider letting me transfer. BUT THANK GOD, she gave in. I have to annoy my sister now so I guess I'll write to you in a year:P. Later bloggahs.

0 comments: