BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Toothpaste

Alrighty so todays thee uh im gonna say 21st ahhhhh!!!!!! its been 2 months and 19 days since me and aeron started going out:)<3 hmmm I miss him :( hes sleeping at the moment ( its like 2 am over whre he is) and im just like hanging around in me bed....
I put this acne stuff on my face and it burnnssss haha must be working :) yayyyy clear skin..! and ohhh i decided my favorite toothpaste is the crest whitening, thing with dissolvable breath strips omg my mouth feels minty ahh:) i like it...
Tomorrow is my prayer day BLEH i got the prayer for National Leaders huh huh ? yeaaaa hommies thats right mines the bomb hahha
mkay im gonna go write in my diary now so talk to ya later
BYEE

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

You like minty toothpastes, huh? Have you tried using a mouthwash after brushing? Bursting, it is!!! It feels good to be fresh and clean always. :D

Suzanne Steven